SCA is committed to the basic truths of Christianity including:
- There is one God and creator of all things who exists in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God and is our authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- Men and women were created to be in God’s image but because of their rejection of God have damaged that relationship. Our rejection of God is deserving of his punishment.
- God’s response to our rejection was one of love and grace. He sent his son Jesus into the world. Jesus is both fully man and fully God. Jesus came to restore the relationship between humanity and God by dying and rising again to life.
- The only way we can be made right with God is by accepting the forgiveness that comes through Jesus and his death on the cross and acknowledging him as Lord.
- Jesus will come again to judge this world. All those who have placed their trust in him will share eternity with him.