By leaving a gift to Sports Chaplaincy Australia you will
- Help us continue bringing hope to communities who don’t know the grace of God
- Increase training to our volunteer chaplains, improving the quality of service delivery to sports communities
- Raise the level of community awareness and encouraging more people to support us
Making a Bequest
If you wish to make a gift to SCA you can insert a clause in your Will (see below). If necessary, Sports Chaplaincy Australia can suggest various solicitors who may be able to assist you. Please call us on 03-9012-9695.
Various Ways to Make a Bequest
You can make a bequest to Sports Chaplaincy Australia in one of the following ways:
- Allocate a specific amount of money, items or property to SCA
- Nominate SCA as a beneficiary to your insurance policy
- Establish a trust fund where the interest earned is donated to SCA
- Designate the residual of your estate to SCA
The Right Words
Simply include the following wording in your Will,
I ……………………………………… (State your full name)* leave Sports Chaplaincy Australia Inc. of 740 Bourke Street, Docklands, Vic 8012 (‘the’ [‘residual of my estate’] or [amount] or [percentage] or [description/amount of gift])* ……………………………………… to be applied to such of the objectives of the Association as it may think fit for the programs and services of Sports Chaplaincy Australia Inc. and declare that the receipt or acknowledgement of its Chief Executive will be satisfactory to release the responsibility of my Executors or Trustees in respect of this bequest. *Delete as appropriate
For further assistance please contact Barby Bateman, our Donor Services Manager on 03-9012-9695.